3.7
Additional Fees

I shipped a car hood and was not giving a quote but they picked up the shipment anyway, to my surprise!..I got a phone call from them telling me the shipment is due to arrive in 2 days after it has already been shipped and I owe a payment of $495 just for a 5ft x 5ft box that was 50 pounds...I should of shipped it with Greyhound would of been a lot cheaper...will never use this company again.Lack of information really hurt!...my pockets and I didn't even sell it for that much..

what a loss thanks ***-Way.

Shipped from Texas to California.Greyhound next time so if you ship something GO-Greyhound.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. perky20021 is quite happy with that they picked up on time and drivers and stated that there is a room for improvement of lousy service and how they told me 3 days later what it would cost. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of conway freight shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $395. Conway Freight needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned conway freight shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Conway Freight.

Had an Experience with Conway Freight?

Comments

When shopping with a freight carrier you need to do your homework.Ask for a quote, explain exactly what is being shipped, the size & weight.

Whether it's a home delivery, inside delivery, requires a "call before" or liftgate at time of delivery.That will determine the total cost based on the nmfc (national motor frt classification).

to Anonymous Abilene, Texas, United States #1056716

Well as being a truck driver such as myself I did do research and it should of been explained to me what the quote was when I told them what I was shipping....the size and weight, but to my surprise that didn't happen instead they came and picked it up anyway and when it was almost due to arrive they then called me about a price..just to let you no!

to Anonymous Abilene, Texas, United States #1056717

at the company I drive for before anything get moved they make sure the customer know what the cost will be....paperwork is said done and signed so there will be no mistakes in what was said and what needs to be done.