I shipped a car hood and was not giving a quote but they picked up the shipment anyway, to my surprise!..I got a phone call from them telling me the shipment is due to arrive in 2 days after it has already been shipped and I owe a payment of $495 just for a 5ft x 5ft box that was 50 pounds...I should of shipped it with Greyhound would of been a lot cheaper...will never use this company again.Lack of information really hurt!...my pockets and I didn't even sell it for that much..
what a loss thanks ***-Way.
Shipped from Texas to California.Greyhound next time so if you ship something GO-Greyhound.
More Review Details
What I liked
- That they picked up on time
What I disliked
- Lousy service
- How they told me 3 days later what it would cost
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Conway Freight Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The driver of your truck blocked a dead in street in Sea isle City, NJ 80th St and used vulgar language with children around, yelled at the cars (pizza delivery..."
- "i live in indonesia , and its so far away from usa .. and the shipping cost also very very expensive if i want to send things from there to..."
- "Radiator in my truck started leaking (plastic tanks) - so I ordered a new all metal radiator. UPS shows up and my wife sees the box and told him..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I received a dresser yesterday in which two of the drawer faces have already fallen off and the quality is beyond poor. The box was very difficult to open..."
- "Had a GE wall oven a short time when the touchpad began to crack around the most often used buttons and develop air bubbles. We replaced it with the correct..."
- "I was browsing classifieds sites looking for a legitimate online business and I found this bid ambassadors and btg penny auction thing spammed all over the web... I knew..."