The driver of your truck blocked a dead in street in Sea isle City, NJ 80th St and used vulgar language with children around, yelled at the cars (pizza delivery and residents) that were patiently waiting and they asked if he would be long. Your driver proceded to tell the driver of the car "I'll drop you right here", " lifes a ***". Your truck # is 425-420. Not a good representatinon of thour company.

Amy Hill

Amynewellhill@yahoo.com

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Conway Freight and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Conway Freight.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Conway Freight to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Conway Freight?

Comments

Dead end street?

Fedex - "Customer has requested non-express clearance" Fedex "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..." Read more uShip - Puppy scam uShip "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..." Read more TSI Shipping - Moving Service Review from Wayne, Pennsylvania TSI Shipping "I have shipped my almost new mattress and Box springs with this company. They mentioned everything must be in boxes and they only handle boxes. So I spent $100 on..." Read more Uship - Pitbull Puppies Review from San Lorenzo, California uShip "I saw pitbull puppies on Craigslist. No info on the area or owners was given. I texted the number and the lady replied saying she was going to contact me..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more